2009年10月23日金曜日

Mt.Fuji

Mt. Fuji is the highest mountain in Japan. It is 3776m high and between Yamanashi and Shizuoka.
Mt. Fuji is an active volcano. According to the record of the past, there were several eruptions, and the last one was in 1707.
The damage of it was terrible with many people killed, geography changed.

So it is said that there will be next eruption in the near future.
If so, Tokyo area would be seriously damaged.


Mt. Fuji is the symbol of Japan for its magnificence.
Mt. Fuji gives us energy and beautiful-mind.
I think that’s the one of the roots of Japanese mind.
Not everyone, but many people worship Mt. Fuji, either do I. I’d like to go up to the top of Mt. Fuji before I die.

2 件のコメント:

  1. I also think that Mt. Fuji is a place which represents Japan. This mountain is one of the most beautiful places in Japan.
    I think climbing Mt. Fuji is a very exciting challenge. You are a challenger!

    返信削除
  2. I want to see Mt.Fuji directly, not through photography or TV, someday.

    返信削除